Knowing the Next Step
At this moment I don’t know how to move on. What are the components of this obstruction?
I guess it is because:
- there are things to do, but too many
- there are things to do, but I am not sure if they are the right things to do
- doubt about the right things to do that make the most progress
- having a too perfectionist view which witholds me from starting
- i really don’t know what to do
- feeling fatigued or uninspired
I can have better days if I:
- identify important things
- How? Imagine your perfect day
- What is needed to reach this perfect day?
- What are your time wasters and things that don’t add to this perfect day?
- What are the things that give you energy during your perfect day?
- Do more of this
- minimizing activities
- automate recurring time wasters
- starting and finishing activities instead of doing them perfect
- when fatigued or uninspired, doing ‘more’ has never helped. just sport, go outside or see friends.
- allocate times to work > 2 x 2 hours a day
- read more
What do you do when you don’t know the next step?